NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1 – Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Tempered Glass Side Panel – Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready – White/Black| BUY ON AMAZON
|Material||SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Cooling Method||Water, Air|
|Item Weight||7.8 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.85 x 8.27 x 18.11 inches|
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
|Number of Expansion Slots||7|
|Total USB Ports||1|
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm – simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
From the manufacturer
COMPACT MID-TOWER ATX CASE
The H510 and H510i compact mid-tower ATX cases are both stunning and an excellent value. Perfect when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrificing features. A removable radiator mounting bracket, flush tempered glass window, multiple fan filters, and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 type-C are just some of the amenities.
- Includes USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatability and USB-C connector.
- Everything builders loved in the original H Series alongside incredible updates.
- Cable-routing kit and pre-installed channels make wiring easy.
- Tempered glass side panel now installs with a single thumb screw.
- Clean, modern design with uninterrupted tempered glass.
With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
ENJOYABLE BUILDS FOR ALL
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
|Dimensions||W: 230mm H: 494mm D: 494mm (Without Feet)||W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)||W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX||Mini-ITX|
|I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x Headset Audio Jack||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x Headset Audio Jack||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 1 x Headset Audio Jack|
|Filters||All Air Intakes||All Air Intakes||All Air Intakes|
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 7 3.5”: 2+1||2.5”: 2+1 3.5”: 2+1||2.5”: 3+1 3.5”: 1|
|Radiator Support||Front: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm with Push/Pull Top: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm Rear: 1 x 120mm||Front: 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm with Pull Rear: 1 x 120mm||Front: 2 x 120 with Push/Pull Rear: 1 x 120mm|
|Fan Support||Front: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 140 (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 1 x 120/1 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120 (1 Aer F 120 Case Version included)||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)|
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-Speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.